“THE SCHOLAR” Islamic Academic Research Journal (SIARJ) is published by “Research Gateway Society”. The mission of SIARJ is to encourage scholarly research in Islamic thought. The Journal provides a unique peer-reviewed forum to postgraduate students, scholars, professors, and researchers in various topics within Islamic thought.
Articles should be relevant and around the topics such as Uloom Al-Quran, Uloom Al-Hadith, Ilm-w-Usool-e-Fiqh, Comparative Religions, and, Islamic Literature,Cultural, etc. Similarly, introduction
& comments on Muslim Personalities and Islamic books.
- Scholar Islamic Academic Research Journal (SIARJ) strictly follows the plagiarism policy of Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan in its true letter and spirit. Manuscripts submitted to SIARJ should be original and must not be plagiarized. Every submitted article is checked for plagiarism through “Turnitin” software. If Similarity Index (SI) of the article is above 19% than it is sent back to the corresponding author to revision and bring its SI below 19% If plagiarism is proved after publication of the article, that article will be immediately withdrawn and removed from the journal website and the concerned authors will be considered ineligible for publication of their articles in SIARJ.
- Research articles will be forwarded for peer review to two nominated referees, one National and other Foreign after approval of the Executive Committee.
- Copyright laws shall be applied in accordance with the HEC’s laws.
- Editorial Committee reserves the rights of necessary amendments, and cancellation and abstract in the articles sent. Editor shall inform the writer(s) with the opinion of the analysts and to make necessary changes.
- All research articles published in “THE SCHOLAR” express the viewpoints of their authors so every article is the sole responsibility of the writer whilst Editorial Committee has no responsibility in this regard.